Do you value the freedom of movement and functionality of the work clothes you buy? Then the Snickers Stretch AllroundWork 6241 Trousers are perfect for you.
Snickers 6241 AllroundWork, Stretch Work Trousers Product Features:
- extremely flexible, 2-way stretch fabric,
- material: 47% cotton and 53% polyester,
- strong twill fabric,
- 4- directionally stretch panels on the back of the pants,
- KneeGuard system, i.e. positioning of the knee pads,
- Cordura reinforcements on the knees, legs and pockets,
- extremely capacious pocket bags,
- additional pockets for ID, knife and measure,
- special, fitted legs,
- original, phenomenal design of the pants,
- the cut of the pants does not restrict movement.
Snickers 6241 Stretch AllroundWork, a favorite among professionals
The Snickers 6241 Stretch AllroundWork, work trousers model will provide you with incredible freedom of movement, thanks to the elastic fabric from which they are made. This makes the protective pants incredibly stretchy and resistant to all movements. Incredibly roomy and durable pocket bags sewn to the pants will contain everything you need to have at hand. AllroundWork, Stretch work trousers, thanks to their versatility, will prove themselves in almost any work that requires intense movement and kneeling. They are designed in such a way that you can use them with ease. The KneeGuard system, i.e. positioning the knee pads in the pants so that they do not move while kneeling, will allow you to take care of your knees. Cordura, which is extremely wear-resistant material, prevents minor damage and dirt in the most exposed areas. The fitted trouser legs will ensure that you won't get caught by anything accidentally, and at the same time keep a great, modern look.
Snickers 6241 AllroundWork, Stretch Work Trousers - why is it worth it?
Because no matter what industry you work in: warehouse, construction, automotive, agriculture or horticulture, these pants will be perfect. These are multi-purpose pants, made for you. When choosing work pants, pay attention to the health and safety rules in force in your work, as well as the season in which you want to wear these pants. These pants are very durable and can take a lot, but to keep them in good condition for longer, it is worth providing them with adequate protection. Therefore, pay attention to the washing temperature of protective pants and tips on what not to do in the daily care of pants. The Snickers company is famous for its excellent quality products, created on the basis of the best, innovative technologies and careful finishing. The most important aspect of this brand is meeting the needs of customers, ensuring that the sold work pants are a guarantee of safety and comfort of use. Thanks to their versatility, Snickers pants are suitable for every user. The manufacturer of Snickers pants offers us several colors of 6241 pants: blue, navy blue, white, gray and black.
- Mixed materials
- Slim fit
1. Do you offer free returns?
Yes you can return product using free return label or send your parcel to our natonal warehouse in your country.
2. How can I exchange my product?
Well the best way is to just purchase the one you like and shipp back the item that you don't like. We do not "exchange" products.
3. How long I have to wait to be refunded?
Usually we need 3-4 days to refund your order. Please be sure you filled in and attached your return form. It will make a huge difference for processing your refund.
4. Do I need original invoice to return my order?
Sure you do not! As long as you have an order number, return form or any other identifier for your order we will find you and we will refund you!
- What is the warranty for my order? 24 months.
- When will I get an answer for my warranty claim? No longer than 14 days.
- Do I need an invoice or receipt to file a claim? No.
- Do I need to send product to Baltic Workwear? No. Most of claims we do via our electronic system. All you need to do is provide us good quality pictures of product.
- Do I pay for warranty procedure? No. It is free.
- Do I need an original box? No.