Product complaints at Balticworkwear.com
Click on the link to the form: Electronic complaint form
Complaint - the most important information
How much time for complaints? 2 years from the date of purchase
How long does a complaint take? Maximum 14 days
Do I need a receipt/invoice? No.
Do I have to return the product? No, we handle most complaints electronically.
Do you charge fees for warranty process? No, the claim process is free.
Do I need the original product box? No.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How much time do I have to file a complaint?
Each product purchased at Balticworkwear can be returned for a complaint within 2 years.
2. To which address should I send the products that I want to return for a complaint?
Balticworkwear Returns Department, ul. Piłsudskiego 40, 67-100 Nowa Sol
3. What is the complaint process like?
If you are a registered user, you can submit complaints directly from your customer account (complaints tab). If you do not have a customer account, you can submit complaints via the electronic form that you will find here.
4. Do I have to send the product back or can I return the product in a stationary store?
You can send the product back to our warehouse or return it for complaint in our stationary store.
5. How long does a complaint take?
Usually, you will receive a reply on the day we receive the electronic complaint notification. If you submit complaints in the traditional way, you must take into account the time for accepting and processing the complaint by the warehouse. You will receive feedback after a maximum of 14 days.
6. Do I need to keep the original carton/packaging?
No, you can return the product for complaint without the original packaging.
7. Do I need to have the original proof of purchase to file a complaint?
No, it is enough that you have an order confirmation or other documents confirming the purchase.