Engelbert Strauss Kastra II Mid S3 are shoes designed for heavy tasks. Made of solid CORDURA® material, which is resistant to abrasion and damage. The shoes are windproof and waterproof thanks to the Dryplexx® membrane.
Engelbert Strauss Kastra II Mid S3 product features:
- made of a combination of durable Cordura® material,
- BOA Fit system quick lacing system,
- steel toe cap,
- reinforced with rubber elements in places exposed to damage,
- windproof and waterproof thanks to the Dryplexx membrane,
- breathable mesh lining,
- anti-puncture metal insert,
- biocage® midsole for excellent comfort and abrasion resistance,
- SRC sole - anti-slip with self-cleaning tread,
- the sole is antistatic, resistant to temperatures up to approx. 200° C,
- meets the requirements of the EN 20435 S3 standard,
- product code: 93964.
Engelbert Strauss Kastra II Mid S3 - no laces no problem
High shoes for people who shudder at the thought of tying their shoes. The new rotary clasp technology is something that users of Engelbert Strauss products will like. The shoes are unfastened by lifting the knob. This immediately loosens the steel cables and allows you to easily remove your foot from the shoe. They enable you to put on and take off the product with one hand. Perfect, stepless fit, no pressure points, easy to put on and take off, these are the features that distinguish Engelbert Strauss Kastra Mid work shoes from the competition.
Engelbert Strauss Kastra Mid S3 - tough boots for work
Shoes with a steel toe and a metal insert in the sole that protects against nail piercing. The product is waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to the dryplexx membrane. The footwear is made of microfiber and durable Cordura. The model has a breathable mesh lining. Removable insert with excellent moisture absorption. The shoes are also ideal for people wearing insoles - it is possible to place additional orthopedic overlays (sole). Biocage midsole provides excellent flexibility, stability and absorption. Wear-resistant sole made of rubber, SRC compliant. With a self-cleaning profile. The sole is also antistatic, resistant to fuel and high temperatures up to approx. 200° C.
- Footwear protection class
- Toe cap
- Mixed materials
- Anti-puncture insert
- Fitting system
- Waterproof membrane
- BOA type
- Weight of 1 shoe, size 42 (g)
1. Do you offer free returns?
Yes you can return product using free return label or send your parcel to our natonal warehouse in your country.
2. How can I exchange my product?
Well the best way is to just purchase the one you like and shipp back the item that you don't like. We do not "exchange" products.
3. How long I have to wait to be refunded?
Usually we need 3-4 days to refund your order. Please be sure you filled in and attached your return form. It will make a huge difference for processing your refund.
4. Do I need original invoice to return my order?
Sure you do not! As long as you have an order number, return form or any other identifier for your order we will find you and we will refund you!
- What is the warranty for my order? 24 months.
- When will I get an answer for my warranty claim? No longer than 14 days.
- Do I need an invoice or receipt to file a claim? No.
- Do I need to send product to Baltic Workwear? No. Most of claims we do via our electronic system. All you need to do is provide us good quality pictures of product.
- Do I pay for warranty procedure? No. It is free.
- Do I need an original box? No.