Grisport Marmolada S3 safety boots
Payment secured by Stripe and Paypal
Secured by SSL and Cloudfare
100% Original products
Safety boots made of good, oiled cowhide with water-resistant 3D Airmesh lining and extremely comfortable Vibram sole known from mountain shoes.
- made of oiled cowhide,
- waterproof 3D Airmesh lining,
- shock-absorbing, grippy, abrasion and slip resistant Vibram outsole,
- steel anti-puncture insert and steel toe cap,
- comfortable injected PU midsole,
- the upper is connected to the sole by welding,
- in accordance with the requirements of EN ISO 20345:2011 - UNI EN ISO 20345:2012, S3, SRC, HRO, HI,
- manufacturer code: 72003LD42.
Grisport Marmolada men's shoes are safety boots with protection class S3. They provide full safety during work, thanks to the use of a steel insert resistant to puncture and a steel toe cap. Safety boots made of high-quality oiled cowhide. They are equipped with the Vibram sole, known from trekking and mountain shoes, which perfectly increases grip, cushions and stabilizes. In addition, it is resistant to slipping, abrasion and high temperatures. The water-repellent 3D Airmesh lining effectively protects your feet from getting wet. Additional comfort is provided by the comfortable injected PU midsole. Grisport Marmolada safety boots are made in the welding system, thanks to which you will not find ugly traces of glue on them.
- Footwear protection class
- Toe cap
- Anti-puncture insert
- Fitting system
- Waterproof membrane
1. Do you offer free returns?
Yes you can return product using free return label or send your parcel to our natonal warehouse in your country.
2. How can I exchange my product?
Well the best way is to just purchase the one you like and shipp back the item that you don't like. We do not "exchange" products.
3. How long I have to wait to be refunded?
Usually we need 3-4 days to refund your order. Please be sure you filled in and attached your return form. It will make a huge difference for processing your refund.
4. Do I need original invoice to return my order?
Sure you do not! As long as you have an order number, return form or any other identifier for your order we will find you and we will refund you!
- What is the warranty for my order? 24 months.
- When will I get an answer for my warranty claim? No longer than 14 days.
- Do I need an invoice or receipt to file a claim? No.
- Do I need to send product to Baltic Workwear? No. Most of claims we do via our electronic system. All you need to do is provide us good quality pictures of product.
- Do I pay for warranty procedure? No. It is free.
- Do I need an original box? No.