Albatros Clifton O2 work shoes without a toe cap are light and flexible work shoes without a toe cap. Designed for people who must use work footwear but due to milder work conditions, toe protection is not required.
Albatros Clifton O2 work shoes product features:
- light and flexible work shoes without toe cap,
- made of leather and textile material,
- anatomical breathable insole,
- SRC anti-slip sole,
- two-layer DUO-PU sole,
- soft and breathable lining,
- improved breathability zones,
- no toe cap and no anti-perforation insert,
- meets the requirements of the EN O2 standard for occupational footwear,
- weight only 458 g,
- product code: 649020.
Are you tired of working and destroying your sneakers? Check out work shoes without a toe cap from the Albatros brand. The Clifton O2 model is a comfortable and light work shoe without a toe cap and anti-perforation insert. It will work wherever you do not need protection of fingers and feet against crushing or puncture. A perfect alternative to destroying everyday shoes. Class O2 work shoes have an abrasion-resistant, two-layer anti-slip sole that provides good shock absorption and relieves the joints and spine. The Clifton O2 model is made of a mixture of leather and textile materials.
- Footwear protection class
- Toe cap
- No toecap
- Mixed materials
- Anti-puncture insert
- Fitting system
- Waterproof membrane
- Weight of 1 shoe, size 42 (g)
1. Do you offer free returns?
Yes you can return product using free return label or send your parcel to our natonal warehouse in your country.
2. How can I exchange my product?
Well the best way is to just purchase the one you like and shipp back the item that you don't like. We do not "exchange" products.
3. How long I have to wait to be refunded?
Usually we need 3-4 days to refund your order. Please be sure you filled in and attached your return form. It will make a huge difference for processing your refund.
4. Do I need original invoice to return my order?
Sure you do not! As long as you have an order number, return form or any other identifier for your order we will find you and we will refund you!
- What is the warranty for my order? 24 months.
- When will I get an answer for my warranty claim? No longer than 14 days.
- Do I need an invoice or receipt to file a claim? No.
- Do I need to send product to Baltic Workwear? No. Most of claims we do via our electronic system. All you need to do is provide us good quality pictures of product.
- Do I pay for warranty procedure? No. It is free.
- Do I need an original box? No.