High work boots for heavy tasks made of durable cowhide with a modern look, will prove themselves in difficult working conditions where not only protection but also durability is important. For demanding users, a quick tying system for shoes with a screw disc.
Sir Safety Fast S3 product feature:
- quick shoe lacing system with a screwed Freelock disc,
- strong and easy to maintain Full Grain Leather,
- fiberglass toe cap,
- fiberglass anti-puncture insert,
- BASF TPU sole with a self-cleaning profile,
- sole with SRC certificate,
- reflective elements to improve visibility,
- soft Flyfoam insole guarantees good cushioning,
- 3D-TEX membrane improves ventilation and breathability,
- wide profile, ideal for people with wide feet,
- EN 20435 certificate,
- product code: MB2823 Z9.
Sir Safety Fast S3 - a tough player
The Sir Safety Fast S3 work boots are robust work boots designed for users working in demanding conditions. Thick Full Grain leather, reinforced in stressed areas, is easy to maintain and durable. Good breathability parameters are ensured by the 3D-TEX membrane. The protective toecap is well protected with a layer of double-stitched material. Double-layer, self-cleaning sole made of durable TPU signed by BASF. Fast S3 shoes, despite their solid construction, are light and flexible. As a complement, we get a quick binding system with a Freelock screw disc, on metal cords.
- Footwear protection class
- Toe cap
- Anti-puncture insert
- Fitting system
- Waterproof membrane
- Weight of 1 shoe, size 42 (g)
1. Do you offer free returns?
Yes you can return product using free return label or send your parcel to our natonal warehouse in your country.
2. How can I exchange my product?
Well the best way is to just purchase the one you like and shipp back the item that you don't like. We do not "exchange" products.
3. How long I have to wait to be refunded?
Usually we need 3-4 days to refund your order. Please be sure you filled in and attached your return form. It will make a huge difference for processing your refund.
4. Do I need original invoice to return my order?
Sure you do not! As long as you have an order number, return form or any other identifier for your order we will find you and we will refund you!
- What is the warranty for my order? 24 months.
- When will I get an answer for my warranty claim? No longer than 14 days.
- Do I need an invoice or receipt to file a claim? No.
- Do I need to send product to Baltic Workwear? No. Most of claims we do via our electronic system. All you need to do is provide us good quality pictures of product.
- Do I pay for warranty procedure? No. It is free.
- Do I need an original box? No.