Caterpillar Munising safety boots are designed for long hours of work in difficult conditions. Thanks to the use of innovative technologies, these shoes provide comfort and freedom of movement, which are often lacking in other models in the S3 protection class.
Caterpillar Munising S3 safety boots product Features:
- protection class S3 - protective toe cap and anti-penetration insert in the sole,
- waterproof nubuck leather upper with solid seams,
- WP class - waterproof - limited water absorption,
- anti-slip sole resistant to short-term contact with hot surfaces (HRO),
- shock-absorbing midsole,
- removable breathable inner liner with antibacterial layer,
- shock-absorbing foam in the heel, ankle and Achilles tendon area,
- ergonomic upper design,
- shock-absorbing, non-slip HRO SRA sole with deep tread,
- meets the requirements and is certified by EN 20345,
- product code: P720161.
Cat Munising waterproof safety boots with nubuck leather uppers and nylon mesh inserts. A small number of upper elements and solid stitching increase the durability of the footwear and make it easier to keep it clean. Particularly noteworthy is the sole and construction of the metatarsus. The midsole made of EVA foam in EASE technology adapts to the user's foot, ensuring comfort and flexibility of the footwear. Inside, the footwear is equipped with a contoured, removable EASE Ergo insole with ventilation holes and an antibacterial layer. For even greater comfort, this model has been enriched with an additional layer of shock-absorbing foam in the heel area, as well as foam padding around the ankle and Achilles tendon. The outer sole of the boots is made of T870 SRX rubber, as well as a mixture of polyurethane with a layer of T1220 (SRC) rubber, with an embossed tread.
Caterpillar Munising S3 safety boots - safety and comfort
Caterpillar Munising safety boots meet the requirements of the S3 HRO SRA WR protection class in accordance with EN 20345. The composite toe cap in combination with the reinforcements in the front part of the footwear protects the toes against impacts (up to 200 J). The inner anti-puncture insole protects the midfoot, while the outer sole provides good cushioning, and at the same time it is non-slip, antistatic and resistant to fuels, oils, greases and short-term exposure to high temperatures. Thanks to the use of FlexTech technology and a specific tread structure, the sole works almost adapting to the natural movement of the foot. The ergonomic design of CAT Munising boots - V-shaped upper - reduces the pressure on the ankle and increases the comfort of many hours of use. This model is resistant to water and weather conditions, therefore it will prove itself throughout the year.
- Footwear protection class
- Toe cap
- Mixed materials
- Anti-puncture insert
- Fitting system
- Waterproof membrane
- Weight of 1 shoe, size 42 (g)
1. Do you offer free returns?
Yes you can return product using free return label or send your parcel to our natonal warehouse in your country.
2. How can I exchange my product?
Well the best way is to just purchase the one you like and shipp back the item that you don't like. We do not "exchange" products.
3. How long I have to wait to be refunded?
Usually we need 3-4 days to refund your order. Please be sure you filled in and attached your return form. It will make a huge difference for processing your refund.
4. Do I need original invoice to return my order?
Sure you do not! As long as you have an order number, return form or any other identifier for your order we will find you and we will refund you!
- What is the warranty for my order? 24 months.
- When will I get an answer for my warranty claim? No longer than 14 days.
- Do I need an invoice or receipt to file a claim? No.
- Do I need to send product to Baltic Workwear? No. Most of claims we do via our electronic system. All you need to do is provide us good quality pictures of product.
- Do I pay for warranty procedure? No. It is free.
- Do I need an original box? No.