Perf Safety Ranger S3 insulated work shoes are a new model designed for work at low temperatures. Made of high-quality top-grain leather, which is easy to clean and maintain. A solid, non-slip sole with certified cold protection will work well when working at low temperatures. The whole is complemented by Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, which protects against temperatures down to -30 degrees.
Perf Safety Ranger S3 safety boots:
- protection class S3,
- Shield-Pro anti-puncture insert made of composite,
- made of solid grain leather,
- Perf-Dry 120 waterproof membrane,
- the front of the shoe is solidly protected with a rubber band,
- SRC anti-slip sole,
- two-layer CI-certified sole - insulation from low-temperature ground,
- internal cold insulation by Thinsulate Ultra Insulation 400g protects against temperatures up to -30',
- ankle stabilization system preventing joint injuries,
- rubber perforation on the heel for easy removal of the shoe,
- solid metal loops and lace fasteners (free of allergenic nickel),
- upper reaching halfway to the shin,
- soft and shock-absorbing PSD insert.
Perf Safety Ranger S3 insulated work shoes are an interesting model of work footwear for the winter season. Made entirely of grain leather, easy to clean, maintain and impregnate. A stabilization system around the ankle that prevents injuries and sprains. Anti-slip sole with an additional CI certificate - such a certificate is responsible for adequate insulation of the foot from low temperatures from the ground. The Perf Ranger model, as befits a solid winter shoe, is equipped with high-quality insulation made of the branded Thinsulate Ultra Insulation 400g material. This material allows you to maintain thermal comfort down to -40 degrees Celsius.
Our opinion about Perf Safety Ranger S3
Perf Ranger S3 is an interesting model of winter work shoe with good insulation both from the ground and on the entire foot. Despite the solid construction, the shoe is quite soft, flexible and light. The sole can be easily bent and it doesn't feel like a clumsy shoe. The Perf Ranger is a well-made, solid work shoe. The Ranger is quite light and flexible. This is a positive surprise considering the price segment this model is in.
- Footwear protection class
- Toe cap
- Anti-puncture insert
- Fitting system
- Waterproof membrane
1. Do you offer free returns?
Yes you can return product using free return label or send your parcel to our natonal warehouse in your country.
2. How can I exchange my product?
Well the best way is to just purchase the one you like and shipp back the item that you don't like. We do not "exchange" products.
3. How long I have to wait to be refunded?
Usually we need 3-4 days to refund your order. Please be sure you filled in and attached your return form. It will make a huge difference for processing your refund.
4. Do I need original invoice to return my order?
Sure you do not! As long as you have an order number, return form or any other identifier for your order we will find you and we will refund you!
- What is the warranty for my order? 24 months.
- When will I get an answer for my warranty claim? No longer than 14 days.
- Do I need an invoice or receipt to file a claim? No.
- Do I need to send product to Baltic Workwear? No. Most of claims we do via our electronic system. All you need to do is provide us good quality pictures of product.
- Do I pay for warranty procedure? No. It is free.
- Do I need an original box? No.